Thursday, July 7, 2011

NAOMI --- A "NOEL JR."

(Repost from http://nerissaaquin0.multiply.com/ , May 27, 2009)

**********

Most people say Naomi looks so much like me... a "mini me"... a "junior Jeng"... Yeah, there's no denying about that... but really, Naomi is so much like her Daddy... in substance.

I can't help but be really proud that Naomi is growing up to be like her father --- witty, jolly, playful, sweet and loving.   Here are some of their common traits:


~ Daddy likes to read... Naomi reads the newspaper with Daddy.  She reads Dora books.  She reads the labels in the DVD.  She reads anything and everything she thinks can be read!

~ Daddy likes cars... There's no stopping Naomi when she goes behind the steering wheel!  You bet everything gets going and crazy --- the wiper, signal lights, stereo, hazard lights, everything!

~ Daddy is always on the move because he is allergic with idle time... Naomi is a certified "kiti-kiti" and "gagambina".  Put her on the floor and she moves with a flash... crawkling from one end of the room to the other... going up and down the bed or the sofa... there is so much going on with her.

~ Daddy likes to travel and to drive around... Naomi always point to the direction of the door, motioning for her and the caretaker to go out of the room or the house.  Both Daddy and Naomi are certified "lakwacheros/lakwacheras"!

~ Daddy always have a positive disposition in life.  He sees the good in every situation and finds humor in everything.  Life is so easy and light with Daddy on the side.  Same goes for Naomi.  She always wake up with a smile, or grin even, in her face.  How can your heart not melt with that?  She surely brings joy to the people around her.  And playtime is so much fun.  "Harot" is the right word to describe her and Daddy.




I can go on and on with Daddy-Naomi comparison but what I would like to say is that I'm really thankful and grateful that God gave me both of them.  They are my life's real treasure, my joy, my life... I love you, Daddy & Bebe!  Tsup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)