Monday, October 5, 2015

GREAT OCTOBER START


Grateful for a good October 2015 start.  And I must say, I look forward to even wonderful months ahead.

Oct 3rd... Papa celebrated his 66th birthday.  We had a really yummy lunch at Clawdaddy, Nuvali, and we're complete :)



Oct 4th... Papa had endoscopic ultrasonography of the pancreas.  Thank you, dear Lord, that the cyst is just a mass and there was no tumor... We continue to pray, dear Lord, that it will not progress to anything malignant.  All is possible with your great mercy and compassion.  Cover Papa with your precious blood, o Lord.

Week of Oct 5th... Praying for this week.  If this is for me and for the good of my family...  Lifting it up to you, o Lord.  Guide me in my "analysis" and may I arrive at a decision that is according to Your will.  Thank you in advance o Lord for your providence...

All of these, I lift to you, O Lord for your greater glory.  Not by my power or might, but by your grace... Amen :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)