Friday, March 18, 2016

TOO MUCH THINKING


 Don't know who is this image from but just got this from Facebook.

Yep, that's me... Our mind is so powerful and at the same time destructful.  Depends on what you feed on it.  Strangely though my mind seemed to be traversing the "worst case scenario" side more frequently than it should not.  That's why it's a big effort on my part to feed it with positive thoughts only.  To remind myself how blessed I am.  To remind myself to be grateful.  And I really do pray a lot for guidance from the Holy Spirit and from Mama Mary.  That's the only way... 

So for us struggling with anxious thoughts, let's fight it through prayer and conscious effort.  I'm not giving up.  Good vibes everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)