Monday, September 10, 2012

FIRST TERM ASSESSMENT (KDC, SY 2012-2013)

I thought of posting Naomi and Nathan's first term assessment for school year 2012-2013 because I want to have a record of their milestones in their toddler years.  I have no time for scrapbooking anymore so this is a good venue to capture this and for my kids to have something to look back when they are older.

Anyway, enough of the intro and the justification.  I just want to simply share my kids' milestones.  And I guess I am just one proud mommy :)

NATHAN

Nathan's First Term Assessment for SY 2012-2013 (Sparklers Class, KDC, 9/8/2012)

This is extra special for Nathan since this is his first assessment in pre-school.  Nathan is in Kids' Discovery Corner's (KDC) Sparklers Class (1.5 to 2.5 years old) and he joined this class at age 2 years and 1 month.  I am so glad that he enjoyed his first day in school very much.  He was running around all the time (thanks to Ate Naomi who kept playing and chasing him).  And after 3 months in school, this is what Teacher Ines has to say about Nathan's performance in school.  And yes, my husband and I agree with teacher that Nathan really takes pride of his work.  Every Friday, the kids get to bring home their art work/seatwork and Nathan would proudly show them off to us.  I hope this enthusiasm in school will be there until college!  


NAOMI

Naomi's First Term Assessment for SY 2012-2013 (Supernovas Class, KDC, 9/8/2012) 

For Naomi, she is in the Supernovas Class (I think age ranges from 4 to 5 years old).  Naomi was 4 years old when she joined this class.  This is actually the preparation-for-big-school stage.  We are planning on transferring Naomi to a formal school next year and I am glad the teachers in KDC also considers that and take steps to practice and prepare these kids to big school.  By the way, I refer to the formal Kinder, Prep, etc school (accredited by Dep Ed) as the big school.  I really am so excited for Naomi and she is too.  Lately, she would doodle on paper and tell me that she is practicing for the big school.  I just hope Naomi will enjoy the big school as much as she does KDC.  And that she will have really good friends along the way.  

God bless and good luck, my two dear gremlins!  Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)