Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MY INSPIRATIONAL WALL


In my May 2013 trip to our corporate office in San Jose, California, me and the whole Internal Audit Team had a chance to visit my boss' house.  His house was filled with frames (paintings, photographs) and knick knacks (souvenir displays) from the different countries he visited.  But what struck me were the frames.  He had so many frames but it did not look cluttered at all.  I even loved the idea of the frames which were lined up on the wall along the stairs.  

This then made me realize that I have so many bare walls at home.  I was so afraid that having so many frames would not be too pleasing to the eyes so I did not explore the idea before.  But the visit to my boss' house got me inspired... thus, my INSPIRATIONAL WALL!  Tadaaaah (see pictures below)!  I chose to buy inpirational frames since we have kids at home and I wanted to fill the house with positive vibes.  I got these frames from Lucina, located at Paseo de Sta. Rosa.  They have lovely home decors there.  Also, I added a frame in my console table which is a Joy Manifesto that I downloaded from Simply Fresh Designs.  I just had it printed and I bought a frame from Metro Department Store (less than P200).

This just feels good :)  Next project would be some sort of wall collage of family pictures.  But for now, let me present to you my inspirational wall (and console table).  Positive vibes everyone!

My Inspirational Wall

"Everyday may not be good.  But there is something good in every day."
With a not very kid-friendly word but we chose this frame anyway because we want the kids to be always on the move :)
  
Family Rules!
  
"Do something amazing today"

"Never, never, never give up!"
The console table with the Joy Manifesto frame and 2 little orange lamps which I got from Metro Dept Store  :)

The Joy Manifesto


4 comments:

  1. ganda nga...hehehe buti pa ikaw may nagawa na..hahaha sa amin bare walls pa rin..hahaha pede next project sa house naman naming? :) nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ako rin naman nalagyan na rin sa wakas ang bare walls after 3 years hehehe Mahaba-haba pa ang taon para magdecorate ka hehehe Good luck sa tin :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wall Jeng! inggit ako! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)