Wednesday, May 29, 2013

LET'S CELEBRATE LIFE


Shared McDo's photo in Facebook on May 29, 2013

The fact that we are able to wake up everyday is a blessing, something to be thankful for, and a reason to celebrate life.  Very fitting for me today especially that last night, we had an accident.  A motorcycle bumped the back of our car, near the tires, when we turned left to enter our subdivision.  We had dent in our car and some parts of the motorcycle were stuck in the tires.  Good thing though, the rider (who is a lady) is alive.  But her mouth was bleeding and her motorcycle was a total wreck.  I do not want to go to the details but just being involved in an accident, even if we did not suffer any damages in our body, is still a very energy-consuming experience.  I can't explain what I feel. What my husband and I are feeling.  One thing for sure, it does not feel good.  Much as we want to blame and ask the lady rider why was she speeding that way, we still feel for her and her family.  The lady driver was not very well off so even if she's injured and needing stitches in her gums, she and her husband decided to go home and look for a cheaper hospital.  Another question is why won't she use her health card and stay even for just a night?  We're puzzled.  Oh well, that is their decision.  Haist.  I still feel weak just thinking the what-could-have-been's...

Dear Lord, I thank you for keeping Noel and I safe last night.  I thank you that the lady driver is alive.  I pray for her quick recovery and please bless her family as well.  Last night, was a humbling experience.  Makes you reflect once again about life, death, and what really matters in our lifetime.  I lift to you my family and seek your protection from any harm, danger, or evil.  Again, thank you very much for the gift of life.  Mama Mary, keep us under the mantel of your maternal protection.  St. Joseph, pray for us.  Guardian angel and all the angels, please pray for us and guard us.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)