Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ON TRYING TO BE THE BEST MOM EVER...


Every mom struggles to be the best they can be for their family.  I am one of that too.  I struggle on a lot of things.  Patience is first on the list.  And I failed a lot of times that resulted to me shouting and ending up all the more frustrated.  I don't want my children to grow up in a chaotic or shouting environment... and yet sometimes I lose myself.  

Then, I saw this video.  This was so heartwarming.  Moms were interviewed and were asked about how they think of themselves as a mom.  And then moms were invited later on to show how their children think of them.  Oh those wonderful messages of love from children.  Can't help but be teary-eyed out of joy.

I guess because we, moms, wanted to make a perfect world for our family, we always feel lacking or we think the things we do is always not good enough.  And how reassuring to hear from your loved ones that, though there may be bad moments from mom, what our children remember is our love for them.  

Yeah, maybe we should be a little less hard on ourselves... Let go of some imperfections... Enjoy our family more... And choose our battles.

Here's the link to the video.  Cheers to all moms and thank you, Mama! 

These Kids Finally Say What They Really Think About Mom. And Her Reaction? Priceless

(Source: http://www.upworthy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)