Sunday, November 3, 2013

SUPERMAN DOES NOT DANCE

Dear Nathan,

Here is your supposedly dance performance for your 2013 Halloween Party at KDC.  For some reason, you did not dance :)  

Well, I think I know why...

Maybe you're thinking Superman (and other superheroes for that matter) is not supposed to dance but to fly and rescue people in need...

Or maybe, you are just sleepy...

Whatever the reason is, okay lang, because I still enjoyed watching this.  

And when I showed you the video and asked about something, here is what you have to say:

Mommy: "Nathan, what were you whispering to Moe?" (in the video Nathan whispered twice to Moe)
Nathan: "GO HOOOME!!! "

Hahahaha naman anak.  If you don't want to dance, wag nang mang-BI ng ibang classmates hahaha Classic ka talaga, anak!

Happy Halloween everyone!  Here's the video and hope you'll enjoy it even if Nathan did not dance :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)