Thursday, May 23, 2013

(MAY 22, 2013) NAOMI'S BAKING PROJECT: BANANA CAKE


Oh yes, Naomi had another baking project last night.  This time we did banana cake using Maya Oven Toaster Banana Cake mix.  Actually, I thought this would not push through because we started doing it past 8:00 pm (almost 9:00 pm, I think) but my adorable gremlin still have the energy.

I'm so glad Naomi likes baking.  I am a frustrated baker but now I get to share this activity with her.  I know we are just using instant cake mixes but I plan to gradually do the "real" baking thing with her... Slowly :)  And both of us can learn at the same time and make this our bonding moment.  This baking project started with kutsinta mix, puto, and now banana cake.  Next, I'll teach her how to make choco oat chip cookie which is the only thing I know how to bake.  My friend and I even came up with a business because of this cookie (called Cookie Creations) but that's another story.


Anyway, here are the pics of the banana cake baking project.  For some reason, Naomi reminds me of Tessa Prieto in these pics hahaha  And for the record, the banana cake is really yummy (not because I'm her mom but yes of course I'm a proud mom!)  Parang Purple Oven banana cake sa sarap :)  


The ingredients!

Proudly showing off her batter :)

Tessa Prieto, is that you? hehehe

Isa pa ulit pose :)

Ready for baking!

At syempre another pose with oven toaster :)
  
Done baking!

Ready for eating

Mommy tried plating 2 slices using whipped cream, marshmallows and candy sprinkles :)

Hmmm, medyo kulang sa art si mommy hahaha
  
Slices!  No pic na nga lang with Naomi coz she was busy watching the tv na upstairs.

Therefore, si Nathan na lang nag-photo shoot with the finished product hehehe

A very happy customer!  Yum Yum raw talaga :)

Nathan: "I can eat all of these!"

*Pictures of past baking projects of Naomi*

1st baking project: kutsinta!  We did this first week of April 2013.

April 9, 2013 puto project ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)