Thursday, May 2, 2013

THANKFUL


I lost my phone last April 30, 2013 while paying at the cashier of South Supermarket.  Phone fell from my arms and for some reason neither I nor hubby noticed it.  CCTV of South Supermarket revealed that when it fell from my arms, the customer next to us picked it up and hid it in his pocket.  Shucks!  Ang sama!  We're still there but of course he did not tell me about it but hid it!  I remember the customer behind us.  Really, he and his companion didn't look like underprivileged.  Anyway, sa values na nga lang siguro nagkakatalo.  Haist.  More than the phone, what is so sad about it are the pictures.  I have not saved the Singapore pictures yet.  Waaa.

Oh well, thankful ang title ng post ko pero I started with this unfortunate event.  Well, yes, just so I can stress the fact that despite what happened, I still am very thankful for so many things and so many blessings that have come to me and my family.

First, our new car.  Yes, we are "exploring" places with our new car *wink, wink* Thanks to hubby's will and wallet power hahaha and of course by God's providence :)

Second, our Singapore trip last April 26-28.  That was Papa's treat.  It was really a bonding opportunity not only for my family but including my Marikina family.  The kids had so much fun.  I even tried indoor sky diving.  Ang saya.  Wala nga lang ako pics kasi nga I lost my phone.  But that's okay.  May memories naman hehehe  And more than that, it made me somewhat at ease with uneasiness.  Lalim?  Hindi naman.  I just can't disclose it here.  Basta so many realizations.  It was not easy planning for that trip but I can say it was all worth it.

Third, Nathan's 3rd birthday yesterday, May 1.  We held it at home and invited relatives only.  I am satisfied on how it turned out.  And very thankful that I have Mama and Papa's support.  As in.  Party details and food, talagang ang consultant ko si Mama.  They provided moral and food support hahaha Super mabenta ang spaghetti ni Mama and lumpiang shanghai for some suking relatives.  The party was so much easier to handle with Mama on the side.  She even brought her "angels".  Nakakatuwa.  I can't express how thankful I am for having such wonderful family.  And supportive relatives as well.  Yung party pictures to follow.  Dong was the photographer.  I still don't have the copies of the pics.

There.  I don't want to call "Third" as "Last".  There are so much more blessings pa.  For now, I just want to express my gratitude.  I lift this all to You, dear Lord.  Thank you so much for giving me such wonderful family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)