Friday, August 16, 2013

CONFIDENCE


Hubby called and narrated his conversation with Naomi today at lunch time:

Daddy:  Are you the smartest in the class?
Naomi:  Yes.
Daddy:  You think teacher will say the same?
Naomi:  I think so.

Awww, ikaw na, anak!  Hahaha I am just so proud that Naomi is so confident of herself.  

Just  a background why there was this kind of conversation, today at 3 pm will be Naomi's 1st performance review with teacher.  So we will meet with teacher later and both hubby and I are just so excited to hear how Naomi is in school.  And this conversation of hubby with Naomi just makes me smile and hopeful that such confidence will be with Naomi as she grows up.  I just don't remember myself being that sure of myself when I was Naomi's age :)

I better log out now as I need to finish work so I can leave the office early.  Will blog about the result of Naomi's performance review later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)