Monday, August 12, 2013

PEACE


Ako lang ba ang nai-stress sa pag-manage ng helpers?  I guess not.  Gosh, for some reason, helper issues really drain the energy in me.  I feel like I'm being robbed out of my peace.  Ewan, bakit parang super affected ako every time may helper issues.  Andyan ang mga pasaway, mga liars, yung tipong kung lulusot eh lulusot, mga personality clash, intriga nila sa isa't isa, etc etc etc to the nth power.  Bottom line is ang hirap magtiwala.  Nakakapraning lang kasi you are entrusting your household to them.  Moreso, your children.  I have been blessed naman to have some trusted individuals at home pa rin pero gosh madalas ang gulo nila.

Wala lang.  Gusto ko lang mag-vent.  Kasi dapat hindi ako affected.  Yun nga lang kasi pag family involved naprapraning ako.  Lalo na, I'm a working mom.  Hindi naman lahat kayang imonitor.  

So eto post post muna ng mga inspirational chuva.  Got the images from https://www.facebook.com/TheHappyPlace







  
And I think what's really important is for me to lift all these to prayer.  A lot of things in my life is beyond my control.  I just have to have faith that everything is in His good control and that He will take care of my family and our household.  Yes, good things are going to happen... is happening :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)