Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MEET SUPERMAN, GREEN, AND FLOWER :)


This is a rather late post.  I just found time writing it now because I am currently confined at St. Luke's BGC for my annual executive check-up.

Anyway, I wrote about Nathan's first pet here.  That is Sam the fish.  Sadly, Sam passed away last month.  Not sure why.  We bought Sam a new house, or should I say an aquarium, but after about two or three days we found Sam floating.  The pet store saleslady said it might be due to stress.  Hmmm, puede nga siguro because I think Nathan got too excited about Sam's new house, he kept on poking him.  Oh well, so long Sam.

And so we decided to buy new pets for the kids.  Hubby and I believe that having a pet is a good way of teaching responsibility to the kids.  So this is what we got for the kids: new pet fish and two turtles!!! 



We named the fish, Superman.  Only because Nathan likes superheroes.  Even as we bought Superman, I don't think Nathan realizes that Sam is gone.  That's okay.  For the turtles, we named the darker one Green (male) and the lighter one, Flower (female).  Initially, I asked Nathan if he liked to name his turtle Blue.  I remembered Blue from Rio the movie which is his favorite.  But then Nathan looked at me and said "Green?"  Josme tawa ako ng tawa.  He looked at me like he is saying "Shouldn't it be named Green instead because of his color? Duh, mommy???"  Oo nga naman.  Shucks, eh anak, name naman pinag-uusapan natin at hindi color no! Hahaha of course I did not argue anymore.

That's it.  Enjoy your pets, my adorable gremlins! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' by :) I would love to hear from you :)